What To Expect
Walleye, Northern Pike, and Perch are more than common in the hundreds of lakes and miles of river that are on the property. The fishing is worth the trip in itself. Don’t worry about the gear, we have everything you will need. Once you tag your bear we can arrange phenomenal fishing trips in one of the nearby rivers or lakes, where every cast produces a bite.
If you are going to do some fishing we have the gear to do so. Please remember that fishing is a bonus for you. For an additional cost, we can provide gear, bait and your license for bank fishing.
If you want to do a lot of fishing and want the guides to help, please let us know ahead of time and we will arrange a boat and guided day.
Ice Fishing at Lakeside Lodge
Lodge Rental pricing:
$120 CAD per couple (one room), per night
$72 CAD per person, per night
Over 12 guests = $720 CAD flat rate per night
Children under 2 are free
Children with parents (in same room) = $30 each per night
*prices plus tax (GST 5% & PST 6%)
Add-ons: Guide, Chef/meal package, Ice shack rental
Contact for pricing & availability.
The local rivers and lakes offer some of the best fishing in Saskatchewan.
The province of Saskatchewan is home to roughly 100,000 lakes. As an experienced fishing outfitter, we will guide you to trophy northern pike, walleye, and more in settings of intense natural beauty.
Day 1: Arrival Day:
Enjoy settling into a comfortable and beautiful lakefront or riverfront lodge. Accommodations include wi-fi, cable TV (and a hot tub at Lakeside lodge).
- Enjoy a delicious meal prepared by Chef Craig (Riverside) or Chef Lori (Lakeside)
- Welcome speech before or after supper by Lance & Emily
- Meetings with your guide-meet your guide & go over the details of your fishing trip such as departure time, and questions about the adventure.
- Breakfast prepared by chef
- Pack snacks put out by chef
- Time to shower, get dressed & meet your guide
- AM Fish: 4 hours
- Return back to lodge for lunch & some down time
- PM Fish: 4 hours
- After fishing day, arrive to back to lodge & get washed up
- Your guide will clean your fish and prepare any trophies for take home.
Days 3 & 4: Repeated schedule as Day 2
Day 5: Departure Day
- Pack up: your guide will help you load and label your meat & trophies for take home.
- Depart for Saskatoon or Edmonton