What To Expect
Our pre-scouting and rut activity will determine the possible use of a spike camp (camper, lodge, etc.). Hunt includes experienced guide with hunter at all times during the hunt, using both electronic moose calls and vocalization over scouted and active moose rutting areas.
The hunter to guide ratio is 1-on-1. We have 3 moose tags and all three moose guides will be in constant communication to guarantee each hunter’s success. Once you harvest, all guides are notified and the team of guides will prepare your animal efficiently for delivery to the meat processor.
After you tag out you can return to the main lodge; nap, catch the game, fish, grouse hunt, side-by-side ride, skeet shoot, boat rides, long-range target shooting.
Transportation/airport drop-off to Saskatoon is included. You should prepare to stay a night at a Saskatoon hotel or at Lakeside Lodge (for an additional fee, all lodging & meals included) and arrange your flight the next day.
Included: Guided hunt, all meals, lodging, non-alcoholic beverages provided, Trophy care & animal delivery to processor included.
Not included: gratuity, airfare & actual cost of meat processing.
Day 1: Travel Day: Guides will pick hunters up from airport/hotel in Saskatoon and will drive hunters 2 1/2 hours to Safari River Lakeside, Green Lake
- Enjoy settling into a comfortable and beautiful lakefront lodge. Accommodations include wi-if, cable TV and a hot tub.
- Enjoy a delicious meal prepared by Chef Lori
- Breakfast prepared by Chef Lori
- Hunters will sight in their guns, hunter meetings
- Lunch prepared by Chef Lori
- Hunter(s) departs in the afternoon with their guide
- Arrive to base camp location, unpack
- Prepare for morning Hunt
Days 3-9: Primarily hunting mornings & evenings based on weather & rut activity
- All meals created by Chef Lori and prepared by your guide
- Approx. Drive time to beginning of hunting area 1 hour.
Day 10: Travel Day
- Breakfast or morning hunt (optional)
- Pack up & depart for Saskatoon Hotel
- (If hunter has their own vehicle/rental, they may stay at Lakeside for an additional fee of $250 plus tax for lodging and meals, and depart for the airport the next morning)
- (Additional fee of $250 plus tax per night for added stays until meat is completed at processors)